Für diesen Thread bedanken sich:

Autor A new test, a new achievement   1  # 2  top
xfirestorm
MW

Eingetreten: 23.06.14
Warn: warningwarningwarningwarning
26.05.2015 00:18:27

17.03.3050 - Sakhalin Star system

As he walked away from the Loremasters office, he felt he made the right decission. He felt the time was right to prove that he is worthy, and capable of achieving what was denied to him by StarCommander Joerg "Sturmkraehe" in his Trial of Position. This pain was greater than he would like anyone to know, and now, a chance to finally take command of a Trinary of Clan Warriors in glorious battle. Yes, he could not wait for the Trials to begin. Until now, there was only one more warrior who has applied to the same post, StarCommander Mike "Mainstream". He was confident he can win this Trial. "Mike is, after all, a freebirth, I shall deal with him, as I have dealt with many of his kind before." he thought to him self "Yes, this one is mine!".

20.03.3050 - Sakhalin Star system

Before the briefing for the assault on Phalan, StarCommander Thomas "xfirestorm" took a quick short detour. He paid his Tech a visit, to give her new instructions for the upcoming Trial. As he walked into the MechBay he could not find his Tech. "What can I do for you StarCommander? Or pretty soon StarCaptain as I have heard" said Amaya, as she crawled out of his OmniMechs torso joint. "Well, I am not StarCaptain yet, and I would prefer for you to not call me by a rank I do not yet own, Tech", said Thomas with a face as serious as he could muster. "I am sorry StarCommander" she replied with a smile still on her grease covered face. "How are the repairs going on my Timber Wolf?", he asked. "She's shinny new, I'm just going through with the last inspections. But what's this visit really about?", she was puzzled, because he never checked up on her work, he knew she exceled at her job. "Might want to watch those contractions Amaya.", she slipped in a quick "I am sorry, StarCommander", but he continued "As you already know, I am to fight in a Trial against StarCommander Mike. Since we are on a frozen rock, it will be pretty safe to run a little bit hotter build. Start preparing my Timber Wolf in a short range configuration. Have it ready as soon as possible. I want it to run perfect as ever" he demanded. Amaya knew exactly what Thomas meant, so she just shot him a quick wink and a smile "Painbringer, quiaff?". He returned the smile, "Aff. Message me when my baby is ready.".

24.03.3050 - Sakhalin Star system

The Circle of Equals was cleared of civilian personel. The fight would take place in one of the cities giving at least some living comfort to civilians operating the mines of Sakhalin. To avoid unnecessary casualties, the whole city was evacuated, and both Warriors in the command couches of their OmniMechs, eagerly awaiting for the fight. The Khan and Loremaster, sitting in their Mechs at the edge of the Circle of Equals. The Khan overtook as the Oathmaster of this Trial, and began his speech. Thomas listened to every single word of the Khan, and eagerly awaited the start of the fight. And finally the word he was long awaiting for echoed through his neurohelmet, "Fight!".

As soon as the word came, he threw his Timber Wolf into a run, and navigated it through the buildings into a minor opening before a hill which had a Inner Sphere Dropship crashed into it. The nose of the dropship was burried into the hill, the hull was broken in half, and the wings were torn off. "I need to get to high ground, to find out from where the freebirth comes. I wonder if that dropship can take a Mech on its hull. Well, only one way to find out." he thought as he pushed down on both pedals simultaniously, sending the Timber Wolf into the air, and down onto the hull of the dropship. And look at that, that old pile of metal held the weight. Thomas did not have to wait for long, he saw Mikes Timber Wolf approaching from the lower levels of the city almost immediately. As soon as he had a firing line, he pulled down on the trigger, releasing coherent light of his 3 Extended Range Medium Lasers. He jumped down from the dropship, and fired his 3 Medium Lasers again, melting armor on Mikes Mech. In this time, Thomas suffered almost no damage at all, as Mikes Mech was heavily configured for engagements under 300 meters. But that gap was closed quickly, and Mike could bring his short range weapons to bare. As soon as both Mechs were in range, both discharged their Alpha Strikes, hitting dead center on both of them, shaking them about, as they struggled to keep their Mechs upright. Thomas' Mech heat levels rose, and if he was freezing just minutes before, sweat was running down his face now. He regained control of his Mech and fired another salvo of 18 Short Range Missles and 4 Small Pulse Lasers, hitting dead center again, before quickly exposing his left side to Mike, taking the hit there, and running past him. Both Mechs were reaching critical levels of heat, and both Warriors ducked behind cover to cool their machines off. In this brief moment, Thomas checked two displays. First was the status of his Mech, the Mech was hot, but the hits that Mike got on him did not do much damage, the armor was barely breached. Next the status of Mikes Mech. Although he could not see the heat levels of Mikes Timber Wolf, but his armor was on the bad side, breaches all over the place. Before Thomas could finish inspecting the damage on Mikes Mech, the lasers scorched over his armor again, and he could almost feel the breeze of the missiles flying passt his cockpit. The freezing conditions of Sakhalin cooled off the mechs quicker than normal, and Thomas was ready to punce once more. He once more pushed the throttle all the way forward to full speed, running directly into Mikes Mech, discharging his Alpha Strike, directly in center, twisting his torso to the left, exposing his right side this time as he took a hit from Mikes missiles. He saw Mike struggle to keep his Timber Wolf upright, but Thomas did not have those problems, the hit barely threw him off balance, as he raced pass Mike. He smashed his feet once more on the pedals, sending the Mech in the air, and turning. With the help of the Jump Jets, his Timber Wolf turned much quicker, and he already had his crosshairs alligned with the Timber Wolf of Mike, as Mike was just completing the turn. Thomas squezed down the trigger, scoring a direct hit once more on Mikes Mech, and down it went. And it never got up again.

Mike was barely wounded, and he could attend the promotion of Thomas to StarCaptain. Thomas stood proudly as the Loremaster removed his past rank insignia from his uniform, and presented him with a brand new StarCaptain insignia. He was bursting with pride, and proud he could be. He accomplished a lot since his Blooding, but his road had just begun, and he could finally, and rightfully take lead of a Trinary, striking off another thing of his checklist. All of this was going through his head, as the Loremaster honored him with his words, his thoughts disturbed, as the Loremaster said "So shall it be, until we all shall fall!", to which he said proudly, "Seyla!"

RP-Off:
Sorry fur Englisch.
Ich korrigier rechtscrheibfehler morgen, ist zu spat.
RP-On:

[ Clan-Home | Kodax | Forum ]
Then the order came, "Furl the sails. Ready for jump, mighty warriors. We journey back, we journey home, Carrying the flame of the Star League Back to the heart. We face the ignorant Who believe themselves civilized and strong, But they will soon discover otherwise. We are the Clans, the Star League incarnate. None can stand against us and survive."

Bearbeitet von xfirestorm am 26.05.2015 10:00:12
https://tomaz.lovrec.dev  
Autor RE: A new test, a new achievement   2  # 2  top
Maddog

Eingetreten: 24.09.12
Warn: warningwarningwarningwarning
26.05.2015 11:03:32
*** RP off
Genial geschrieben. Konnte richtig mitfiebern
Rechtschreibfehler interessieren da nicht:-)
**** RP on

[ Clan-Home | Kodax | Forum ]

Ehre und Stärke
http://www.maddog.com.de  

Offene Rollenspiel-Threads
Ich bin der Eidmeister
offen
Prinzipien
offen

Impressum   Datenschutz

ClanWolf.net / Theme "ClanWolf" (© Meldric bzw. angegebene Verfasser 2007-2019).
BattleTech, 'Mech, Mechwarrior [...] sind eingetragene Warenzeichen von
Catalyst Gamelabs / InMediaRes / Wizkids.

powered by COMBRIX Content Management System v1.01.2 © 2009 - 2024 by MK-WebSoft - http://www.mk-websoft.de/ - Released as open source software under the MK-WebSoft software license. This portal is safed by the BS-Fusion - Security System - http://www.bs-fusion.de/ ; 

© COMBRIX CMS Software
v1.01.5 based on PHP-Fusion v6.
Thanks to the founder Nick Jones.

5,664,868 eindeutige Besuche

Sarna
MegaMek
Master Unit List